ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - updated public comment survey & announcement

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-pednr-dt] For your review - updated public comment survey & announcement
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 23:45:12 -0400

Marika, the survey looks really great. Of course, I have a few minor comments. ;-)

- Following "Please provide your name and affiliation." add "You may optionally provide your e-mail address in case we want to contact you for further information." and add a new Q 3 to enter it.

- Can you make the "gTLD not ccTLD" note at the top of the survey a bit stronger? Perhaps just making it bold may work. If this is hard, just ignore it.

- In Q 16, can you make the Yes and No start with upper case to match what is in the previous answer options?

The announcement with a few suggested changes is attached.

Thanks for all of this.  Alan