ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Exceptions

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "'James M. Bladel'" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Michele Neylon :: Blacknight'" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Exceptions
  • From: "Michael Young" <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:06:06 -0500

I am finding the train of thought going a little sideways to be frank, I
think it makes sense to continue to move systematically through the proposed
recommendation list, coming to concurrence on each item, rather than jump
back and forth on several points of contention.

Can we spend  tomorrow's meeting focusing on identifying where all the
parties are still apart on those recommendations? Then work specifically
through those currently problematic recommendations until we arrive at
something the group can support?

Michael Young