ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on GoDaddy data and proposal

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on GoDaddy data and proposal
  • From: Oliver Hope <oliver.hope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:33:34 +0000

I agree with Michele. It proves that a name that is going to be renewed gets
renewed before, on, or just after expiry.

I also think it shows to all of us that going dark doesn't make as much of a
difference as we may have thought. To me it highlights that if someone isn't
going to renew their domain name, it doesn't really matter what you do.

Oliver Hope
Finance & Operations Director
MeshDigital
+44(0)1483 304030