ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on draft final report.

  • To: "Marika Konings" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "PEDNR" <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on draft final report.
  • From: "Mason Cole" <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:08:42 -0800

OK, thanks Marika.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marika Konings [mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:05 AM
To: Mason Cole; Alan Greenberg; PEDNR

Mason, you should find them back in the integrated version I just sent
around. Alan made his comments before Oliver submitted his. He did send
out another version in which he commented on some of Oliver's comments.
The integrated version should have captured all the comments received to
date.

Marika