ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on draft final report.

  • To: Mason Cole <masonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Comments on draft final report.
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:15:37 -0500

Mason, that version was just my edits (that is, I took the original document and made my comments). I also commented on Oliver's comments but that was in a separate document. I believe that Marika has attempted to merge both in her most recent draft just sent, but I haven't looked at it yet.

If I remember correctly (no time to look up now), these concerns were to some extent commenting on various statements in the request for issues report and elsewhere and focused on things like the last of backup documentation for various statements. Since they were made in a section of the report (now moved I think) that was largely lifted from the Issues Report, I felt that they should not be made there. These are to some extent reflected in the deliberations section (Section 7??) but if Marika has not sufficiently reflected your comments, please do submit changes.

Alan