ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Another try at a middle ground

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Michael Young <myoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-pednr-dt] Another try at a middle ground
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:50:01 -0500

Current policy gives registrars full discretion to delete at any time and I don't think that we have ever talked about changing that (as it could have monetary impact on registrars).

Of course, if deleted, it would go into the RGP and be redeemable through that mechanism (although probably at a higher price, but as long as it is published, so be it).

Alan