ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-pednr-dt]

[gnso-pednr-dt] Updated Recommendations list

  • To: PEDNR <gnso-pednr-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-pednr-dt] Updated Recommendations list
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:38:13 -0500

The attached document includes the update that Marika made based on our 02 Feb 2011 teleconference, a few changes/additions that I made, and what I think are the last three Recommendations from the proposals that we have been discussing.

I will do another review of the last teleconference and the proposal list by sometime tomorrow to see if there is anything else that is outstanding.

Please review and send comments to the list.

Alan