ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] RE: The agenda

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jordyn Buchanan <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] RE: The agenda
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:13:12 +0000

Well said Tim.  I think we should definitely consider putting something in the
charter that encourages the WG to address the two situations you identified.
In that regard, we may want to add a question like the following:  Is the
threshold too low for initiating a PDP, especially one for consensus policy
development?

Chuck