ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments

  • To: Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 13:15:04 -0700

On 6/19/13 4:53 PM, Holly Raiche wrote:

> AS Chuck has said in his most recent comments, 'all processes, policy
> and implementation and the framework for interaction between the two
> need to be multi-stakeholder.  so our scope is clearly beyond just
> policy as PDP.

<definitially_challenged_hat="ON">

I trust that "multi-stakeholder" here has specific meaning, referring
only to the "stakeholders" which form the GNSO, and no other
"stakeholders" in some frequently occurring, and confusingly similar,
context, when specific to "processes", "policy", though not
necessarily "implementation".

</definitially_challenged_hat>

Eric