ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

[gnso-policyimpl-dt] For your review - Updated Charter & Doodle poll

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For your review - Updated Charter & Doodle poll
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00:56:32 -0700

Dear All,

Following our call yesterday, please find attached an updated version of the
proposed charter incorporating the changes and edits discussed. You are
encouraged to share any edits / comments you may have with the mailing list
in view of finalising the charter at our next meeting on Monday 1 July at
19.00 UTC.

In case more time is needed for discussion, we want to plan a second call
next week as a back-up. Please complete the following doodle poll so we can
determine the best time / date to schedule this potential second call:
http://www.doodle.com/evbxtvwz779y8ku5.

Thanks,

Marika