ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] Updated version of Policy & Implementation WG Charter - Holly's comments
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 13:35:53 -0500

hi all,

thanks for your comments Chuck.

Marika folded these questions into her revised draft.  as i read that section
of the report, i'm thinking that whole section could use a rewrite to make it
flow better.  i'll take a run at that, but probably won't get to it until
Thursday -- so if anybody wants to take a pass at it beforehand, that would be
great.  we can work Chuck's ideas into that next draft.  i don't think there
are a lot of substantive changes to the section, it's just that it's showing
the wear and tear of several different drafts and authors.

mikey