ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter

  • To: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxx>, "dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mike@xxxxxxxxxx" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 12:30:10 +0000

Anne,

While I think a good principle is to generally speak of the GNSO as a whole
instead of just the Council, I think in this case we are talking about the
Council.  I believe that the thrust of the question we are discussing has to do
with Council actions such as when the Board requests advice from the Council on
specific issues.

Chuck