ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter

  • To: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, Holly Raiche <h.raiche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-dt] For final review - proposed WG Charter
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 17:04:46 -0400

I like Alan's suggested revision.  Do we need to be explicit that we
acknowledge the requirement that consensus policy be developed through the PDP?

Suggested revision:  A process for developing gTLD policy, perhaps in the form
of "Policy Guidance", including criteria for when it would be appropriate to
use such a process (for developing policy other than consensus policy) instead
of a GNSO Policy Development Process.