ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: Draft call for sub-team volunteers message

  • To: <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: Draft call for sub-team volunteers message
  • From: "Gnosis IP Law, P.C." <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 12:12:19 -0500

I agree there will be overlap, and if we only get the same 10 people working
on these it may make sense to combine.  However, if the focus of the
sub-teams is maintained in their responding to the specific questions before
them, then bringing their insight and suggestions together in the WG as a
whole will be more fruitful. The rationale for separation was to have
smaller groups focusing on the issues, defining them and preparing suggested
deliverables to present to the WG as a whole.  Obviously, if the active WG
is involved in each of these, or if the active group is small then combining
them might make sense.

If we combine them, however, I would suggest dealing with the specific
issues in the order of the sub-teams.

Michael R.

Notice: The material in this transmission may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of
this information by you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete it, destroy all copies and notify
Gnosis IP Law, P.C. <mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  by return e-mail or by
telephone at (847) 997-4223. Thank you.