ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: Draft call for sub-team volunteers message

  • To: "tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] FW: Draft call for sub-team volunteers message
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 17:11:15 +0000

I thought that at first too Tom so the chairs and vice chairs along with Marika
and Mary discussed it and reworded the main descriptions to better reflect the
differences.  There of course will be some overlap in everything we do, but I
personally think they are different enough that we can gain time by having all
three happen in parallel.  And of course they can collaborate if they need to.
Assuming I am correct, the key right now is to get enough volunteers for all
three groups.

Chuck