ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Notes and updated document from the meeting earlier today

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Notes and updated document from the meeting earlier today
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 16:49:02 -0700

Hello everyone,

Please find attached an updated version of Deliverable I Section C Question
A  (discussion of additional questions raised by the staff framework paper).
It has been revised through the addition of notes from the call earlier
today in the third column, under WG Discussion. We hope these adequately
captured the gist of the discussion and provide an accurate starting point
for Avri and Greg to begin work on the draft standard template for the
lightweight response mechanism/working group discussed.

As Nathalie has already noted in her email regarding the next call, please
note that this will take place on Wednesday 28 May (and not next week).

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director