ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Notes and updated document from the meeting earlier today

  • To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Notes and updated document from the meeting earlier today
  • From: Gnosis IP Law & Consulting <gnosisiplaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:09:02 +0800

My apologies for missing the call due to work travel.  I will review the
recording on my return.

Michael R. Graham, Esq.
Gnosis IP Law, P.C.
P.O. Box 313
Winnetka, IL 60093-0313
U.S.A.
mgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(847) 9974223
Website: www.gnosisiplaw.com
IP Owl Blog: www.gnosisiplaw/blog

Notice: The material in this transmission may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or use of this
information by you is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete it, destroy all copies and notify Gnosis
IP Law, P.C. by return e-mail or by telephone at (847) 997-4223. Thank you.