ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: For your review - Deliverable I - A - Review Chart

  • To: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Alan Greenberg'" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: For your review - Deliverable I - A - Review Chart
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 01:28:30 -0700

Anne, please note that the next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 11 June
at 19.00 UTC. A separate email has just gone out with the agenda and related
documents. I've asked the secretariat to confirm that you are subscribed
with the email listed below and update accordingly, if necessary.

Best regards,

Marika