ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated documents

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated documents
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 10:47:51 +0000

Dear All,

Following yesterday's meeting, please find attached the updated Deliverable
I template including the notes from our discussion.

Also attached is the summary document for Deliverable I-A which was also
circulated last week. For those of you that did not have an opportunity yet,
please review this document and share with the mailing list if you have any
further comments / proposed edits.

Best regards,

Marika