ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 30 July 2014

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 30 July 2014
  • From: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:34:39 +0000

Dear All,

The next Policy and Implementation Working Group teleconference is scheduled
next week on Wednesday 06th August at 19:00 UTC for 1 hour.

Please find the MP3 recording for the Policy and Implementation Working
group call held on Wednesday 30 July 2014 at 19:00 UTC at:

 <http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-policy-implementation-20140730en.mp3>
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-policy-implementation-20140730en.mp3

On page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul>
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jul

Calendar page:

 <http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/> http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Tom Barrett - RrSG

Cheryl Langdon-Orr - At-Large

Michael Graham - IPC

Olevie Kouami - NPOC

Chuck Gomes - RySG

Greg Shatan-IPC

Jonathan Frost-RySG

Apologies:

J Scott Evans - BC

Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - ISPCP

Anne Aikman-Scalese-IPC

Seun Ojedeji-NCUC

ICANN staff:

Mary Wong

Amy Bivins

Steve Chan

Terri Agnew

 Wiki page:  <https://community.icann.org/x/y1V-Ag>
https://community.icann.org/x/y1V-Ag

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Wednesday 30 July

  Terri Agnew:Welcome to the Policy & Implementation WG meeting of 30 July
2014

  Mary Wong:The other two groups (not yet reflected in the document) are the
Registries SG and the ISP constituency.

  Terri Agnew:Michael Graham has joined

  Mary Wong:All three groups' input are available at the WG wiki space:
https://community.icann.org/x/iSmfAg

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:you just answered my question

  Terri Agnew:Greg Shatan has joined

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:we should switch h around

  Michael R. Graham:THANKS! (Don't see an emoticon for that one)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:and as it already has such variation re thresholds. WE
should not contribute greater variation to the theme

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:and if that lighter touch processes that Mary described
go into PIP/PGP and of course PDP classification/ criteria then that is OK
as well it is just another form of input in the pre invocation phase... it
would be an earlier decision node opportunity

  Michael R. Graham:Agree as to "more nimble" being a goal.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I think this PGP or PIP style options nhelpsmwith that
desire @greg

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:sorry re the extra letters :-(

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:hell yes

  Jonathan Frost:Sorry dropped off the call momentarily

  Terri Agnew:Welcome back Jonathan

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:its a potential RE opened ng of an issue ...  Yes
but...

  Mary Wong:Note that an IRT is not required at the moment, though it has
become a regular practice for recent PDPs.

  Terri Agnew:We are dialing back out to Olevie

  Terri Agnew:Olevie has rejoined audio

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yup good call thanks Chuck and everyone :-) :-) :-)

  Jonathan Frost:Thanks Chuck

  Tom Barrett - EnCirca:bye everybody