ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Follow up from the call today: information about GNSO Council voting thresholds and other relevant matters

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Follow up from the call today: information about GNSO Council voting thresholds and other relevant matters
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:46:28 +0000

Dear all,

Please find below some links to information about GNSO Council voting
thresholds and other matters which we thought might be relevant in light of
the discussions from earlier today.
* Voting thresholds for all GNSO Council actions, including the initiation
of a PDP within scope and a PDP not within scope:
http://gnso.icann.org/council/appendix-1-gnso-council-voting-results-25oct13
-en.pdf
* The GNSO¹s PDP Manual, which describes the initiation of a PDP, timelines
and outcomes:
http://gnso.icann.org/council/annex-2-pdp-manual-26mar14-en.pdf (to be read
in conjunction with Annex A of the ICANN Bylaws, which sets out the
framework for the GNSO PDP:
https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/bylaws-2012-02-25-en#AnnexA)
* A visually-friendly graphic representation of the GNSO PDP:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/basics/consensus-policy/pdp
* List of current Consensus Policies:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/consensus-policies
I hope these are useful. Please do not hesitate to let Marika or me know if
you have any other questions.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong