ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Consensus policy implementation framework

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Consensus policy implementation framework
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 20:42:50 +0000

Dear All,

As mentioned during yesterday's meeting, please find attached the draft
consensus policy implementation framework that has been developed by ICANN
staff which details the different steps and responsibilities of ICANN staff
in the implementation of consensus policy recommendations. We hope that this
document will provide some further insight into the progress that has been
made from a staff perspective as well as facilitate the identification by
the WG of which community elements / processes are still missing or would
need to be developed to complement the picture and address the related
charter questions. GDD colleagues will be joining the WG call next week to
present the draft framework as well as answer any questions you may have.
Please feel free to share any comments or questions you may have in relation
to the draft framework ahead of the meeting so we can prepare accordingly.

Best regards,

Marika