ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated Criteria & Framework charts for Deliverable II-III

• To: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] For your review - updated Criteria & Framework charts for Deliverable II-III
  • From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 18:26:05 -0400

Thanks Mary, and please accept my apologies for missing the meeting the other day. Like so many others I am rushing to wrap things up before leaving for the IGF. I expect I will miss next week's meeting.
Kind regards
Stephanie Perrin
On 2014-08-28, 18:10, Mary Wong wrote:
Dear WG members,

Please find attached two follow-up documents based on discussions during the last WG call on Wednesday 27 August. They each contain tables that color-code the WG's deliberations on the sub-questions originally posed under Question A (first attachment) and Question B (second attachment), as "Criteria", "Framework", "Both" or "Neither" (with the different colors indicated accordingly).

The idea is that separating Question A and Question B -- but having both compiled in the same format -- will assist the WG in reviewing the responses, especially when at the end of this exercise we try to determine whether what we have classified as "Framework" is sufficient for the Charter task on this topic such that we can proceed to do the same with "Criteria", or if there are additional gaps for which further discussion will be required.

Following WG deliberations on these two documents, we will revert to the "overall" Deliverable II-III table, to discuss Questions C and D (for which there are no equivalent prior WG deliberations carried over from Deliverable I).

For your convenient review, here are the two Charter tasks that are to be considered in this Deliverable II-III:

* "A framework for implementation related discussions associated
    with GNSO Policy Recommendations;" and
  * "Criteria to be used to determine when   an action should be
    addressed by a policy process and when it should be considered
    implementation."

Thanks and cheers

Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers (ICANN)
Telephone: +1 603 574 4892
Email: mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy