ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation WG meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 19:44:40 +0000

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next Policy & Implementation
Working Group meeting which is scheduled for Wednesday 3 December at 20.00 UTC.

In relation to agenda item 2, you'll find attached the draft GNSO Input Process
Manual with the comments that Chuck provided earlier this week. Please provide
any comments / edits / questions you may have prior to the meeting as the idea
is to focus the conversation on those issues that have been flagged by WG
members. Idem for item 3.

I'm also attaching the revised IRT principles document based on our last
meeting, but please note that we are not planning on discussing these during
the meeting, but if you have any further comments or edits, please share these
with the mailing list.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda - Policy & Implementation Working Group meeting - 3 December
2014

  1.  Roll Call / SOI
  2.  Review GNSO Input Process Manual (comments / edits / questions to be
provided ahead of the meeting)
  3.  Review GNSO Expedited PDP Manual (if time allows, comments / edits /
questions to be provided ahead of the meeting)
  4.  Next steps / confirm next meeting