ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated document

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated document
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 19:49:16 +0000

Dear All,

Please find attached an updated version of the Initial Report which we will use
for the meeting which is due to start in 15 minutes. This version includes the
comments from Anne, Chuck, Michael and some of my staff colleagues. Please note
that due to the merger of different versions some edits / comments may have
been attributed to me while they were actually made by others. Apologies if
this creates any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Marika