ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: Reminder: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Deadline for review - 13 January - PI Draft Initial Report

  • To: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Reminder: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Deadline for review - 13 January - PI Draft Initial Report
  • From: Olévié Kouami <olivierkouami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 10:13:20 +0000

Hi all !
@Anne : Thank you for supporting my wording "PREAMBLE" in place of
"PREFACE".

@Chuck : My inputs are at the beginning of the document as I've mentioned
to Anne here up.  And also at the end of the document, in the WG members
list it's not mentioned that I'm a Co-Chair for this P&I WG.

@CLO : +1. IMHO, that is why we are existing as a WG and are at that step
of our work. The Initial Report is to be discussed by the folk (GNSO) and
the WG will take their comments and suggestions into account for the Final
Report.

Isn't it ?

Please, thank you all for teaching me.
Cheers !