ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: Initial Report survey for review

  • To: "Michael Graham (ELCA)" <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re: Initial Report survey for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:58:43 +0000

Building the survey, I was not sure how much value there would be in the
sliding scale model and as such, the proposed responses are now 'yes', 'yes,
provided that the conditions outlined below are met', 'no' and 'no opinion' as
I think that may be provide more relevant feedback than 60% support or 75%
support. But if you think it should be structured differently, please feel free
to suggest.

Best regards,

Marika