ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated Public Comment Review Tool and a note for next week

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated Public Comment Review Tool and a note for next week
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:06:17 +0000

Dear WG members,

Please find attached an updated version of the Public Comment Review Tool,
reflecting WG comments from the WG call yesterday. For the information of
those who were not able to join the call, we covered more comments related
to Section 4 of the Initial Report, on the Policy & Implementation
Principles, up to comment #4.14 (with edits and WG notes shown in blue).

For the next call, please be sure to review the remaining comments starting
from #4.15 so that we can continue to make timely progress with our review
of all the comments we received on our Initial Report. For your convenience,
the survey which commentators filled out and on which the Tool was based can
be found here:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/policy-implementation/pi-wg-initial-report-s
urvey-19jan15-en.pdf, and our full Initial Report here:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/policy-implementation/pi-wg-initial-recommen
dations-19jan15-en.pdf.

Thanks and cheers
Mary