ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Latest version of the comment review document

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Amr Elsadr <aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Latest version of the comment review document
  • From: "Michael Graham (ELCA)" <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:37:32 +0000

I could beginning April 8 or 9.

Michael R. Graham
Senior Corporate Counsel, Intellectual Property
Expedia Legal & Corporate Affairs
T +1 425.679.4330 | F +1 425.679.7251
M +1 425.241.1459
Expedia, Inc.
333 108th Avenue NE | Bellevue | WA 98004
MiGraham@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:MiGraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message may contain private,
confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this message by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please (i) contact
the sender immediately; and (ii) permanently delete the original and any copies
of the message including file attachments.  Thank you for your cooperation.