ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re[2]: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Latest version of the comment review document

  • To: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Re[2]: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Latest version of the comment review document
  • From: "Michael Graham (ELCA)" <migraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 07:01:25 +0000

+1

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2015, at 12:35, "J. Scott Evans"
<jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jscottevans@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I agree with Amr.

Sent from myMail for iOS

Monday, March 30, 2015, 9:30 AM -0700 from Amr Elsadr
<aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:aelsadr@xxxxxxxxxxx>>:
Hi,

On Mar 28, 2015, at 9:40 PM, Gomes, Chuck
<cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx<//e-aj.my.com/compose/?mailto=mailto%3acgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>
 wrote:

[SNIP]

Marika & I talked briefly in Istanbul.  We have not made as much progress on
going through the public comments as we had hoped and may be in jeopardy of
missing our target dates.  She suggested that we could get some volunteers (or
small groups of volunteers) to draft possible responses for subsets of the
items and then present those to the full WG.  Of course we would need
volunteers for that to work.  How many of you would be willing to do this?  In
the cases of the comments from the ALAC, IPC and NCSG, we would need to pair WG
members from those respective groups with some who are not from those groups.
Please respond to this email if you are willing to contribute in this way.
Another option could be to lengthen our calls from 60 minutes to 90 minutes;
please respond if you could or could not do that.

I would be willing to work on a sub-group, but would prefer the second option
of 90 minute calls. Just worried about duplicating work, which may not
necessarily help in sticking to the desired timeline.

Thanks.

Amr