ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated Public Comment Review Tool

  • To: "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] Updated Public Comment Review Tool
  • From: Mary Wong <mary.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 23:12:17 +0000

Dear WG members,

Attached for your review prior to the next meeting is the latest version of
the Public Comment Review Tool, which has been updated following the call
earlier today.

Chuck, I checked with Marika regarding the ³missing² section/column 6 in the
Tool. There is in fact no missing question or page ­ it is just that in
compiling the Tool all the survey questions concerning Section 5 of our
Initial Report were bundled into  the columns marked 5[x] (which we are
currently reviewing). The next set of columns ­ 7[x] - thus follows the
sequence of the survey questions and report.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director