ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-policyimpl-wg]

[gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 29 April 2015

  • To: "'Terri Agnew'" <terri.agnew@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-policyimpl-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] RE: Attendance and Recording Policy and Implementation WG meeting - 29 April 2015
  • From: "Aikman-Scalese, Anne" <AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 01:00:40 +0000

Thanks everyone.  My apologies for not being able to attend yesterday .   I
will listen to the mp3.  I believe that both Greg and I have an IPC meeting at
INTA on May 6 at the time the call is scheduled.
Anne

[cid:image001.gif@01D0836F.91B01930]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AAikman@xxxxxxxxxx> |
www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>