ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Nomination of Jeff Neuman as PDPT Chair

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Nomination of Jeff Neuman as PDPT Chair
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:13:16 -0400

Thanks Paul, Kristina and everyone else for your support.  We will put
this as the first item on the agenda and have a consensus call.  I will
ask ICANN staff to lead that initial part of the meeting.

Just a reminder that Marika sent out a Doddle for a meeting next Tuesday
or Thursday.  Please make sure you respond.  It looks like there will
not be a time when everyone can attend, but we will pick the time that
works for the most amount of people.

Thanks again everyone.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.: NeuStar, Inc.
Vice President, Law & Policy

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
notify us immediately and delete the original message.