ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

RE: [gnso-ppsc] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] PDP practice of confidential reports on public policy mattes is inappropriate

  • To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman,Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] PDP practice of confidential reports on public policy mattes is inappropriate
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:33:58 -0500

I really don't think that we need to identify all of the reasons that a confidential and/or legal advice may need to be given to the Board. I think the issue is that it be the document describing the proposed policy to the board be publicly accessible.

It must be clear that they are voting on what we proposed. Period.

Alan