ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Agenda for today's call

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, "'PPSC List'" <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Agenda for today's call
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:00:01 -0400

PDP Team Members:

Per Avri's question (below), the term "Supermajority" is referenced in
Bylaws ANNEX A (e.g. Section 3-c), but the definition is contained in
Article X, Section 3(9)-c (quoted below).

"c. Initiate a PDP Not Within Scope: requires an affirmative vote of more
than 75% of one House and a majority of the other House ('GNSO
Supermajority');"

I hope this helps...

Ken Bour