ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Agenda for today's call

  • To: PPSC List <Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Agenda for today's call
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 10:01:07 -0400

Hi,

thanks.

So would that be the same supermajority that was required at the end of the PDP
to send it as a supermajority of the GNSO?

And why, I am wondering did we not define a supermajority that matches the
normal sense of 2/3 of each house as one of the alternatives.
I would note that you cannot reach 2/3 of each house without at least someone
from each SG agreeing.

Finally, should whatever supermajority is, be defined specifically somewhere in
either the by-laws or the procedures?

thanks

a.