ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

[gnso-ppsc-pdp] Documents for review

  • To: "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Documents for review
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 04:07:57 -0800

Dear All,

In preparation for tomorrow's PDP-WT meeting, please find attached the updated
outstanding issues document which includes the notes from our meeting in
Cartagena. In addition, you'll find attached the proposed timeline for delivery
of the Final Report to the GNSO Council. I've put the dates suggested by Jeff
in his email dated 9 December in a table to facilitate review and discussion
during tomorrow's meeting.

As a reminder, you will find the draft Final Report posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?pdp_team). To facilitate review and
comments, I've added line numbers to this version. Please share your comments,
suggestions and/or proposed edits with the mailing list.

Thanks,

Marika