ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-pdp]

AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Updated version of proposed Final Report

  • To: <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] RE: Updated version of proposed Final Report
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:48:53 +0100

Just some small edits and questions:
1. be consistent in calling it "proposed Final Report". There are still
some "draft" in Jeff's revised text.
2. Is it practical to the potential reader to look for the "Initial
Report" (see note on p. 3, para before Stage 1) for further context?
Isn't there a more useful method like attaching the contexts?
3. p. 6 line 7: "may" or " should" or something eles. This sentence is
talking about "reality is...". To ral facts May/should doesn't fit
either.
4. Rec 7: "a conclusion that no recommendation is necessary"? That
sounds a bit artificial. Why undertake the whole PDP in advance and then
coming to such a conclusion?
5. Rec. 10: I don't think the word "properly" (in "properly supported
motion") is necessary
6. Rec. 19, last sentence: Is it clear enough that the first 2adopted"
refers to the charter itself whereby the 2nd is referring to the
mofications only?

Since I can't participate in the meeting today I leave it for
consideration by the team and shall accept any outcome.

Best regards
Wolf-Ulrich