ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed Working Group Team Charter

  • To: avri@xxxxxxx, Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Proposed Working Group Team Charter
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:08:50 -0800 (PST)

I tend to agree with Avri.  I appreciate Mike's work and I think we can work
through his questions on our first call but I don't think we should over
complicate the charter.  To date, Mike is the only person on the list that has
raised any concerns/objections to what has been circulated?

I would love to hear from others.  We have PPSC call next Wednesday where we
hope to approve the draft Charters.  In other words, please speak up.  I don't
want to assume that silence equals ascension.

jse

 j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.