ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] RE: Doodle Scheduling: Sub-Team Sessions for Charter & Model -- THIS WEEK!

  • To: "Ken Bour (GMail)" <kenneth.bour@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] RE: Doodle Scheduling: Sub-Team Sessions for Charter & Model -- THIS WEEK!
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:09:21 -0700

Dear All,

Please indicate when will work for you for a Charter Guidelines Sub-Team (5)

http://www.doodle.com/ysy4b6ndz4n5az64

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Glen

Working Group Team Members:

Only one additional participant has voted as of Monday, 20 April:   Thomas
Roessler, who selected the Operating Model Sub-Team.

The updated team assignments are shown below:

Charter Guidelines Sub-Team (5)
            Iliya Bazlyankov, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Jonne Soininen, Graham
Chynoweth, Avri Doria

Operating Model Sub-Team (8)
                Subbiah, Greg Ruth, Caroline Greer, Konstantinos Komaitis,
Nacho Amadoz, Tim Ruiz, Alexey Mykhaylov, Alexei Sozonov, Thomas Roessler

Glen as agreed to post a Doodle for both sub-teams (above) to select a
dates/time THIS WEEK.   As you will recall, J. Scott asked that each group set
up a meeting to begin deliberations.

I will be available Wed-Fri to provide staff support to the two sub-teams as
long as the sessions are held at different times.

Ken Bour

As of 15 April, 1200 EDT, 13 participants selected one of the 2 drafting
sub-teams as follows:

Charter Guidelines Sub-Team (5)
            Iliya Bazlyankov, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Jonne Soininen, Graham
Chynoweth, Avri Doria

Operating Model Sub-Team (8)
                Subbiah, Greg Ruth, Caroline Greer, Konstantinos Komaitis,
Nacho Amadoz, Tim Ruiz, Alexey Mykhaylov, Alexei Sozonov

The following individuals, according to the Team Roster
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team ) have not yet
made a selection:

Zac Brandstater
Bertrand de la Chapelle
Matthieu Credou
Zahid Jamil
Jeff Neuman
Thomas Roessler

For those above who have not yet answered the Doodle, please do so ASAP at:
http://www.doodle.com/fchkyguxbrxmwmwa.  The Sub-Teams will be meeting over the
next two weeks to complete their assigned tasks.   For background discussion
about the two teams, please see the minutes from the 26 March conference call
at:  https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?wg_team_prior_meeting_archive.
Click on "Meeting Minutes and Action Items" under the Prior Meeting Archive
section.   Additional information is contained on the Work Plan page at:
https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?wg_team_work_plan

If you have any remaining questions, please address them to
ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx> and I will try to provide any
further explanation as required.

NOTE:  chairs were not selected for these sub-teams, so Staff will coordinate
the first meeting date next week.   Stay tuned...

Ken Bour