ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Working Group Team Conf Call ??? on WG-ICDG

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Working Group Team Conf Call ??? on WG-ICDG
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:35:59 -0400

On 7 May 2009, at 11:54, Ken Bour wrote:

Working Group Team (WGT) Conference Call
6 May 2009 (1700 UTC / 1300 EST / 1000 PT)

This sub-team still has a ways to go, and I understand that I have been volunteered to try and find path to completion on our task. i think i even agreed. please correct me if i am presuming.

The Wiki was last edited on 22 May.  Before that 9 May.

At some point we need to have a meeting where we walk through text and talk.

Priority wise, I am focusing on the GNSO by-laws text for the next few weeks and would prefer to wait until next week for a meeting. it would be good to talk before the Sydney meeting.

It would probably also be good if a few more people went through the text and commented.

Also I do not believe it makes sense to plan for a formal meeting during the weekend in Sydney for this subteam. But we might want to meet in the bar one evening to talk through some of the issues. If others think we need a formal get together, please let me know.

Basically I did not want to leave this effort orphaned without at least a note.

thanks
a.