ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated version of charter drafting guidelines posted on wiki

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated version of charter drafting guidelines posted on wiki
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:54:06 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Marika.  I strongly encourage as many team members as possible to attend
this call and to review the posted materials PRIOR to tomorrow's call.  I look
forward to hearing everyone's feedback on the call tomorrow.

J. Scott

 j. scott evans | senior legal director, global brand & trademark | Yahoo! Inc.