ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated version of Charter Drafting Guidelines posted

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated version of Charter Drafting Guidelines posted
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:30:18 -0700

Dear All,

In anticipation of the next call -  don't forget to complete the Doodle -
http://www.doodle.com/y2iyqx26vcpkuth9 - please find an updated version of the
Charter Drafting Guidelines posted on the Wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team) incorporating
the changes discussed on our call yesterday. To facilitate review, I have
posted a Word, PDF and Wiki version. Please note that I have also copied the
comments that were made by Avri on the wiki on the last version for the
remaining sections. Please feel free to share your comments and/or edits with
the mailing list.

With best regards,

Marika