ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated document posted on wiki

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Updated document posted on wiki
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 01:47:28 -0700

Dear All,

For your information, an updated version of the Working Group Guidelines has
been posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team) which
incorporates the notes of last week’s meeting (thanks Liz!).

In addition, I have relayed the public comments received in relation to the
disclosure of interest and statement of interest to the staff person
responsible for supporting the OSC Operations Work Team and she informed me
that this feedback was very timely as the OSC has reviewed the latest version
of the SOI/DOI procedures and sent them back to the OSC Operations Work Team
for revision based on comments received by OSC members. She will share the
comments received during the public comment period with the team so these can
also be considered at their meeting next Wednesday.

With best regards,

Marika