ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Revised Draft

  • To: Working Group <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Revised Draft
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 15:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

Dear All:

As discussed on our call, I have attached a revised version of the draft
guidelines incorporating a suggested response to Issue 7.

I would ask that Marika and Avri add there compromise language on
cross-community working groups to this version and that Marika then post to
the Wiki and send a draft out to the WG for consideration until 11:59:59 PM
UTC,
Wednesday, October 20th.  Should we receive no major objections to this text,
it
would be my hope to post a call for consensus on Thursday, October 21, 2010,
with a goal of sending a consensus draft to the PPSC by no later than Friday,
October 29, 2010.

Thanks again for everyone's incredibly hard work on this project.

J. Scott
 j. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks - Yahoo!
Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx