ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc-wg]

[gnso-ppsc-wg] Please review - Revised GNSO WG Guidelines + WG WT Responses

  • To: "gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-ppsc-wg] Please review - Revised GNSO WG Guidelines + WG WT Responses
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 03:08:45 -0700

Dear All,

Following J. Scott's email, please find attached and posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/icann-ppsc/index.cgi?working_group_team) the following
documents:

 1.  List of Issues Identified by the PPSC + WG WT Response – I've integrated
in the PPSC list of issues the responses from the WG WT. I noted that for Issue
4 and Issue 6 no suggested language was provided. I've listened to the
recording of last week's call and on that basis drafted a proposed response.
Please review and let me know if it reflects the WT's views accordingly.
 2.  Revised version of the GNSO Working Group Guidelines – For ease of
readability and identifying the changes made, I have removed the comments and
WG WT responses as these are already included in document 1. I noticed that no
changes had been made for issue 6 as discussed on the previous call, so I have
included draft language in section 3.3 that aims to reflect the WG WT's view.
Also, I've added a couple of lines to the introduction to reflect the current
state of the document and corrected some spelling and formatting issues. This
version also includes the proposed language for Cross Community Working Groups
in section 1.3.

Please review both documents carefully and share any edits, comments,
suggestions with the mailing list at the latest by Wednesday 20 October at
11:59:59 PM UTC.

Thanks,

Marika