ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] GNSO Policy Process Steering Committee (PPSC) working teams

  • To: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] GNSO Policy Process Steering Committee (PPSC) working teams
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 12:24:40 +0000

Dear all,

I have a question: are we meant to put our comments for the amendments we
propose to our teams¹ charter in the wiki or just make notes and discuss
them during the meeting? If the first, I seem to have a difficulty in doing
it through the wiki ­ I can do this to the main PPSC page but not on the
working group (WG) wiki page.

Thanks and apologies for this.

Konstantinos

--