ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] Action items & timeline

  • To: "<icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] Action items & timeline
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 23:41:28 +0200

I agree with the basic principle you are putting forward Mike, but take
exception with the idea that "no meaningful discussion should ever take place
on the calls". I think the basic principle of any WG should be that we never
limit discussion because some people cannot make a call (or have time to read
an email - it can work that way as well). Otherwise it will become difficult to
ever make real progress.

Stéphane

Envoyé de mon iPhone4