ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Re: [gnso-ppsc] question of conflict of interest

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Re: [gnso-ppsc] question of conflict of interest
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 19:28:34 -0800

Thanks for further clarifying, as that does make some more sense.  Still
probably not enough for me personally to request Jeff to step down.  I
wasn't so concerned about the timing either.  In my view this is the lowest
priority of the Council, and we should be focusing more on policy issues
particularly related to registration abuse as that work has seriously
floundered this year as well.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087