ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-ppsc]

Re: [gnso-ppsc] question of conflict of interest

  • To: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-ppsc-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-ppsc] question of conflict of interest
  • From: "J. Scott Evans" <jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 06:47:37 -0800 (PST)

Avri, et al.

I totally disagree with this message and its implied meaning.  Jeff is a
dedicated volunteer and has the highest ethics I know of.  I totally stand
behind him.  What conflict is here?  Is there a conflict of interest because he
believes the current structure is fine and he is willing to volunteer his
valuable time.  I know you are disappointed with the outcome of yesterday's
GNSO Council meeting, but this is the wrong issue for you to be "beating your
drum about."

J. Scottj. scott evans - senior legal director, global brand and trademarks -
Yahoo! Inc. - 408.349.1385 - jscottevans@xxxxxxxxx